Monday, March 30, 2009

MutualArt.com

Straying from my normal focus on art literature and films, I'd like to take a minute to write about a new website that I've just gotten into using.  It's called MutualArt.com and it is a resource for all things art.  It is full of the latest information on art venues, artists, museums, and news all around the world.  The greatest part about the website is the "preferences" component.  As world news on the arts is quite overwhelming, I was able to set my personal account so that the site will highlight and make easily accessible news that pertains to my particular interests.  The same goes for artists I like, venues I attend, and types of exhibitions and openings that I might be interested in attending.  It's a really great site and am trying to spread the word.

There is a membership fee but in all honesty, it's worth it (and cuts down my frustration in surfing google each morning to find art news that interests me).  Once again, the site is http://mutualart.com.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment